Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - March 8



Stacking the Shelves is an awesome meme hosted by Tynga's Review.

Bloggers share the books they've received, bought, borrowed - and I collect more and more books for my 'must acquire' list.

I'm starting to think I may need to declare one month this year as solidly TBR month: reviews only written for books on my TBR instead of putting out new release reviews. Or maybe a week every other month. Or something. Folks, I may need help.
Without additional foot dragging, I will confess to my haul these past two weeks: 

Just purchased from Kobo, lured by their "up to 70% off" tag:












From Amazon.ca, I grabbed these two (lured by the 99 cent novella and then figuring I'd better read the full novel... no, I didn't quite follow the *need* in that logic)



I did resist ordering a pack of new paperbacks too. I really want a copy of Seanan McGuire's Half-Off Ragnarok , because I love her writing and the InCryptid series is fantastic. And then I would need to pick up a few more alongside it to make the shipping free, like Love Story by Jennifer Echols, which seems like exactly my kind of contemporary New Adult story and Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs which is the latest in my first and sentimental favourite urban fantasy series.

For review, I picked up these:

Thank you to publishers via NetGalley:

Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
The Here and Now by Ann Brasheres
Full-Blood Half-Breed by Cleve Lamison
To Charm a Naughty Countess by Theresa Romain
Meet the Earl at Midnight by Gina Conkle
The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
Twice Shy by Jill C Flanagan


So what did you get in your haul?  What do you think I should read first? How glad am I that these are ebooks and not taking up physical space on my already overloaded bookcases?  

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, awesome line up. Shatter Me, Variant & Hemlock...Jealous! I hope you love all of them!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I keep meaning to read Shatter Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. I've had Shatter Me & Unravel Me since Christmas but haven't got them yet, I'm hoping to soon though because I hear great things about that series. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a serious haul for two weeks! Although I refuse to agree that you might need help, because what would that say about the rest of us :)

    ReplyDelete